Colley & Co are proud of their reputation in providing a totally professional and personalised service backed up by the latest in technology, ensuring our clients' investments are achieving optimum returns.
Our aim in ensuring exceptional Property Management is to maximise the return from our clients' investment both in terms of rental collected and capital gain. This is achieved by:
- Careful tenant selection
- Generating the highest level of rent
- Maintaining optimum occupancy rates
- Regular property inspections and
- Efficient, cost effective maintenance
Our office is centrally located at 273 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide to conveniently service the inner metropolitan area and we are on call 7 days a week, 24 hours per day, providing both landlords and tenants with the utmost convenience.
Should you require premium Property Management, ensuring the best possible return on your investment do not hesitate to contact us.
As managing Agents we perform the following duties:-
- Advertising(including on internet with photos), screening and selection of suitable tenants. Extreme care is taken in checking character, employment, credit and previous rental references. We then liaise with the landlord to discuss the application.
- Preparation of all documentation at the commencement of any tenancy, i.e. fixed term written agreement, bond lodgement and inspection report. We aim to provide the landlord with the maximum protection available under the Act.
- Collection of bond and rental, and if necessary, follow up on rental arrears.
- Preparation and disbursement on a monthly basis of a statement showing rentals collected and accounts paid on the landlord's behalf. Upon request an annual statement will provided at no charge - very helpful for your accountant.
- Payment of rates and taxes and standard accounts pertaining to the property.
- Regular quarterly inspections of premises, giving regard to cleanliness, repairs and maintenance and regular inspections of the exterior of the premises to ensure adequate exterior maintenance of buildings and grounds. Written condition reports are forwarded to the landlords with end of month statements. Any item of concern recorded about the property's condition is promptly followed up.
- Organisation of all necessary repairs and maintenance in accordance with the landlord's authority and payment of all accounts in this connection.
- We use reputable local tradespeople who we have built up a rapport with over the years, ensuring prompt action at competitive prices.
- Maintenance of a lease register including expiry dates, rental reviews etc.
- Thorough end-of-tenancy inspections to ensure the tenants leave premises clean and in a good state of repair in accordance with the terms of their Tenancy Agreement.
- Service of Termination Notices on any tenant who is contravening his/her Tenancy Agreement
- Liaise with the Residential Tenancies Tribunal on all aspects of the Act, including action on your behalf in disputes and collection and disbursement of bond monies and representation at hearings should the need arise.